Help find those reported missing from District of Columbia:
- Missing: Paulette Wilson (DC)on September 22, 2022
Paulette Wilson, Age Now: 17, Missing: 08/17/2022. Missing From WASHINGTON, DC. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Metropolitan Police Department (District of Columbia) 1-202-727-9099.
- Missing: Hattie Jackson (DC)on August 3, 2022
Hattie Jackson, Age Now: 68, Missing: 07/21/1961. Missing From WASHINGTON, DC. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: United States Park Police (Washington, DC) 1-202-715-7500.
- Missing: Relisha Rudd (DC)on May 24, 2022
Relisha Rudd, Age Now: 16, Missing: 03/01/2014. Missing From WASHINGTON, DC. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Washington Metropolitan Police Department (District of Columbia) 1-202-265-9100.
- Missing: Amoni Gomes (DC)on March 18, 2022
Amoni Gomes, Age Now: 16, Missing: 01/14/2022. Missing From WASHINGTON, DC. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Metropolitan Police Department (District of Columbia) 1-202-727-9099.
- Missing: April Williams (DC)on February 18, 2022
April Williams, Age Now: 39, Missing: 12/03/1983. Missing From WASHINGTON, DC. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Metropolitan Police Department (Washington, D.C.) 1-202-727-9099.
- Missing: MYA BARNES (DC)on March 26, 2018
MYA BARNES, Age Now: 20, Missing: 05/01/2017. Missing From WASHINGTON, DC. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Metropolitan Police Department (District of Columbia) 1-202-727-9099.
District of Columbia Missing People List
- Valley leaders champion meaningful new state lawon September 22, 2022
Pennsylvania this week became the 11th state in the nation to require law enforcement agencies to submit DNA samples of missing persons or unidentified decedents to the National Missing and ...
- Police ask for public's help locating critically missing DC teenon September 17, 2022
Anyone who has any information about this missing person case should call the police department. WASHINGTON — The Metropolitan Police Department is asking for the public's help locating a critically ...
- Missing person case closed after 28 years as police identify remainson September 14, 2022
Police in Illinois identified remains last week that determined they were those of a man who went missing nearly 29 years ago. Steven Asplund was reported missing by his fiancée in January 1994 ...
- RCMP release new information on missing Manitoba man in hopes of generating new tipson September 13, 2022
Mounties have released new details on a four-year-old missing person investigation in the hopes of stoking more information from the public.
- Missing Vancouver man’s body found in Columbia Riveron September 7, 2022
Brandon Majors. Multnomah County Medical Examiner's Office staff identified a body recovered in July from the Columbia River as that of Majors. Majors was reported missing in May 2021 from Vancouver.
- Human remains found in Berkshires, believed to be high school teacher missing since Marchon September 2, 2022
“Police have since located additional remains believed to be those of the same missing person,” state police ... assigned to the Berkshire County District Attorney’s Office, are continuing ...
- Update: Missing Columbia 17-year-old found safeon August 31, 2022
RICHLAND COUNTY, S.C. — Richland County deputies say a missing Columbia teen with medical conditions has been found safe. Officers said Monday that Austin Taggett had returned home. They did not ...
- MISSING PERSON: Deputies reopen 1989 Missing Person caseon August 30, 2022
MONROE, La. (KTVE/KARD) — The Ouachita Parish Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s assistance in a missing person case from 1989. Robert Fulton Browning is described as a White male ...
- Missing person in York found safeon August 30, 2022
UPDATE: Fardeleydja Jean-Baptiste has been found safe.PREVIOUS ARTICLEThe York City Police Department is searching for a missing juvenile. Police believe this person may be at special risk of harm ...
- 45 Degrees North: When Someone Is Missingon August 26, 2022
I suspect those searches happen more often than most of us know, and happily most are quickly resolved. But when that missing person isn’t located in a short time, law enforcement may call in ...
- Detectives seek public’s help in 1988 missing person investigationon August 23, 2022
Nearly 34 years later, investigators are still hoping the public can help solve a 1988 missing person case.According to the Capital Region Crime Stoppers, Rebecca Gary hasn’t been seen or heard from ...