Missing persons reported in District of Columbia:
- Missing: Leandra Rice (DC)on April 22, 2022
Leandra Rice, Age Now: 15, Missing: 04/08/2022. Missing From WASHINGTON, DC. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Metropolitan Police Department (District of Columbia) 1-202-737-4404.
- Missing: Amoni Gomes (DC)on March 18, 2022
Amoni Gomes, Age Now: 15, Missing: 01/14/2022. Missing From WASHINGTON, DC. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Metropolitan Police Department (District of Columbia) 1-202-727-9099.
- Missing: Relisha Rudd (DC)on March 7, 2022
Relisha Rudd, Age Now: 16, Missing: 03/01/2014. Missing From WASHINGTON, DC. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Washington Metropolitan Police Department (District of Columbia) 1-202-265-9100.
- Missing: April Williams (DC)on February 18, 2022
April Williams, Age Now: 38, Missing: 12/03/1983. Missing From WASHINGTON, DC. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Metropolitan Police Department (Washington, D.C.) 1-202-727-9099.
- Missing: MYA BARNES (DC)on March 26, 2018
MYA BARNES, Age Now: 20, Missing: 05/01/2017. Missing From WASHINGTON, DC. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Metropolitan Police Department (District of Columbia) 1-202-727-9099.
District of Columbia Missing People
- 'He was gone': 32 years after teen vanished, St. Louis police tap genetic forensics to solve caseon May 15, 2022
Photo provided by Beverly Henry “It was kind of a weird deal because he was a missing person from Montgomery County and he was an absconder from the Missouri Department of Corrections, so they were ...
- Human remains found in missing Oregon man's submerged caron May 14, 2022
Law enforcement and more than 200 volunteers searched for Brown, who is a former teacher and principal in the Hillsboro School District and ... mysteries and missing person cold cases.
- Person of Intertest in SC missing person’s case served time for rape and other sex crimes against childrenon May 13, 2022
On May 4, 2022, the Georgetown County Sheriff’s office arrested Raymond Moody on a charge of obstruction of justice dating back to April 25, 2009.
- Person of interest in SC missing person’s case served time for rape, other sex crimes against childrenon May 13, 2022
The Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office arrested a man last week on a charge of obstruction of justice that reportedly occurred the same day a New York teen disappeared from South Carolina.
- Man missing in Monroe County, deputies sayon May 4, 2022
Now authorities are asking the public for help in finding this missing person. He was last seen driving a 2010 black Honda CR-V with a Georgia tag QAW3848. He was also last seen wearing a gray t ...
- Police Searching For Dana Wilkes, Missing Since Fridayon April 24, 2022
The Chattanooga Police Department’s Missing Person’s Unit is seeking help in locating Dana Wilkes, 48, who was last seen on Friday, around 10 p.m. Ms Wilkes is a Chattanooga resident and has a ...
- Red Bank Police Seek Information On Man Missing Since Thursday Morningon April 24, 2022
The Red Bank Police Department needs help with locating a potentially endangered adult missing person from Clift View Drive. Mark Davis, a white male, 6’0”, with long grey hair and grey beard ...
- Navajo ads highlight unsolved homicide, missing person caseson April 19, 2022
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Federal authorities are taking to the airwaves to call attention to unsolved homicide and missing person cases on the largest Native American reservation in the U.S. as ...
- Missing Children Fast Factson April 15, 2022
All 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands have AMBER Alert plans in place to help find missing children in danger. As of December 2021, the AMBER Alert ...
- Missing Personon April 2, 2022
As San Francisco is set to redraw its district lines, a coalition of LGBTQ groups on Wednesday blasted a proposed plan that, according to the coalition, would separate LGBTQ communities. California ...
- Washington rocked by rumors of missing black girlson August 27, 2021
Officers posted a string of missing person notices on Twitter around the ... to Washington by the abbreviation for its formal name, District of Columbia. Since then social networks have been ...