Review the list of reported missing people in South Dakota:
- Missing: Emma Huska (SD)on January 31, 2023
Emma Huska, Age Now: 16, Missing: 01/16/2023. Missing From RAPID CITY, SD. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Rapid City Police Department (South Dakota) 1-605-394-4131.
- Missing: Serenity Dennard (SD)on February 28, 2019
Serenity Dennard, Age Now: 13, Missing: 02/03/2019. Missing From RAPID CITY, SD. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Pennington County Sheriff's Office (South Dakota) 1-605-394-6115.
- NonFamily Abduction: Sharon Baldeagle (SD)on April 22, 2003
Sharon Baldeagle, Age Now: 50, Missing: 09/18/1984. Missing From EAGLE BUTTE, SD. Case Possible Location: CO, OK, US. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Fall River County Sheriff's Office (South Dakota) - 1-605-745-4444.
South Dakota Cold Case Files
- Finding missing persons in South Dakotaon January 31, 2023
It might surprise you to find out that there are more than a hundred people reported missing in South Dakota right now.
- Missing: Minnesota man last seen in Sioux Falls areaon January 29, 2023
His last known location was in the Sioux Falls, South Dakota area in December, possibly as recent as Jan. 4. Pearson is described 5’8” and 165 pounds. He has hazel eyes and brown or blonde hair with a ...
- Inside KELOLAND: National Missing Persons Dayon January 28, 2023
Around 600,000 people go missing every year across the country, according to the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System.
- Since January first, 26 South Dakotans have been reported missingon January 26, 2023
Since the beginning of this month, 26 South Dakotans have been reported missing. In a smaller populated State like South Dakota, it can be alarming to see the list of those missing continue to grow.
- Woman who went missing from South LA transitional housing facility found safe, police sayon January 25, 2023
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A 35-year-old woman who went missing from a transitional housing facility in South Los Angeles earlier this month has been found safe, police said. Tamika Newsome went ...
- Police search for missing person in Harrisburgon January 25, 2023
COUNTY ON UNRELATED CHARGES. HARRISBURG POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR THIS MAN YOU SEE HERE. THEY SAY THE FAMILY OF 46 YEAR OLD JUAN MONTANA IS A POINT HE HAS NOT BEEN SEEN OR HEA Police in Harrisburg ...
- Crews search for missing person near pond in Osceola Countyon January 18, 2023
AND IS BEING HELD ON AN $11,000 BOND. CREWS IN OSCEOLA COUNTY SEARCHED A POND AFTER SOMEONE WENT MISSING IN THE WATER ALONG BRIDGEWATER PORT. AUTHORITIE Crews in Osceola County have spent hours ...
- Remains of last missing person from Hurricane Ian found in sunken sailboaton January 16, 2023
16 (UPI) --The remains of the last known missing person in Lee County ... wintery storm system that could usher in flooding in the South and snow in the North. U.S. News // 35 minutes ago Exxon ...
- The missing: A look at long-term missing-persons cases from Ramsey, Dakota, Washington countieson January 13, 2023
You can look up missing person bulletins at bit.ly/MnMissing ... Hanson, then 25, and his friend, Chad Birkeland, went missing from South St. Paul on May 2, 1993. Birkeland’s body was found ...
- Missing person found dead in Simsburyon January 11, 2023
SIMSBURY, CT (WFSB) – A man reported missing in November was found dead Tuesday, Simsbury police announced. Authorities said law enforcement found Bernard Soldate, 57, in a wooded area along ...
- AG creates council to advise on missing indigenous peopleon January 6, 2023
The council will advise the attorney general's office on what protocols to create for the state’s new Missing and Murdered Indigenous People office.