Review the list of reported missing people in South Dakota:
- Missing: Serenity Dennard (SD)on February 28, 2019
Serenity Dennard, Age Now: 13, Missing: 02/03/2019. Missing From RAPID CITY, SD. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Pennington County Sheriff's Office (South Dakota) 1-605-394-6115.
- NonFamily Abduction: Sharon Baldeagle (SD)on April 22, 2003
Sharon Baldeagle, Age Now: 49, Missing: 09/18/1984. Missing From EAGLE BUTTE, SD. Case Possible Location: CO, OK, US. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Fall River County Sheriff's Office (South Dakota) - 1-605-745-4444.
South Dakota Missing Person Database
- Kidnapper’s trail of evidence paints horrific picture in South Dakota missing woman caseon May 16, 2022
As investigators dug deeper into the disappearance of Pamela Dunn, the evidence of foul play began to pile up. While ex-boyfriend Dave Asmussen had already provided investigators with inconsistent ...
- South Dakota’s open cold cases include these missing and murdered Indigenous womenon May 10, 2022
according to the South Dakota Attorney General’s Missing Person’s clearinghouse database. In the past, the Argus Leader has highlighted a few of the missing cases as well as cases where a person’s ...
- How South Dakota is trying to address the missing and murdered Indigenous women crisison May 10, 2022
In South Dakota, there are 73 missing Indigenous people, 30 of them women, according to the attorney general’s missing person’s database as of April 1.
- 'We just don't go missing:' Community gathers to remember Missing and Murdered Indigenous Womenon May 9, 2022
In South Dakota, at the beginning of April, there were 73 missing Indigenous people, 30 of them women, out of 104 missing people, according to the attorney general’s missing person’s database.
- 'Just another drunk Indian': How 20 years without answers made this South Dakota family part of an invisible crisison May 4, 2022
In South Dakota, she is one of 73 missing Indigenous people, 30 of them women, out of 104 missing people, according to the attorney general’s missing person’s database as of April 1. She’s one of the ...